How can I get my SORN car to a garage?

How can I get my car on SORN to a garage for a service? My car has been off the road and I want to sell it, but am reluctant to tax and insure it just to drive to the garage to get it checked over.
Get a garage to pick it up on the garage trade licence and insurance, take it to the garage, fix it, then bring it back. That's not a cheap solution, but it is the only solution without taxing and insuring it yourself.

Answered by Honest John on

Ask Honest John