Peugeot 206 CC - Door mirror - mare
Hi

can anyone confirm whether the door mirror housing on the CC is the same as the hatch or indeed estate 206? I've been daft figures for a replacement, and told it's unique by one spares place.

I'm after the black plastic housing - i have the colour coded bit on the top and the glass is intact. Don't know about the electrics, but one thing at a time.

Thanks
Peugeot 206 CC - Door mirror - mare

bump

Peugeot 206 CC - Door mirror - mekon
I know this question was posted some time ago and you have no doubt got it sorted by now but for the benefit of others NO other mirror from any other model will fit the 206cc even though they look the same.

I have tried to fit one from a standard 206 !

There seem to be be 2 versions depending on the plug colour, either white or brown. It seems you can fit either if you are prepared to swop the wiring in the plug or get an adapter harness. Not difficult.

This guy at

www.wingmirrorman.co.uk/peugeot%20206%20cc%20wing%...l

can supply new ones but I have not tried the company..

don
Peugeot 206 CC - Door mirror - Kev Ball

And 14 years later Kev Wades in.. LOL. Mekon you are both right and wrong depending on your DIY skills. I have fitted electrical foldable 206gti180 mirrors to my 206cc. The mirror and housing are the same, however the bases of the mirror that joins to the car is different due to the rake of windscreen. However the union (where the two halves join) is the same, so you can just swap it over (a bit of fiddling with taking the connector off - takes photos and notes beforehand). I added a switch for the fold mechanism as the loom already supported the function. Job done