Not directly car related. - Nothing new? - hissingsid

Is this website moribund? Some of the items on the home page have been there since before Christmas, and little or nothing has been added for months.

Not directly car related. - Nothing new? - Xileno

I have not heard anything. However I have written to the Editor on account of a different matter so when or if I know more I will provide an update.

Not directly car related. - Nothing new? - hissingsid

I have not heard anything. However I have written to the Editor on account of a different matter so when or if I know more I will provide an update.

The Home Page is still displaying pre-Christmas content. If this website is indeed moribund, perhaps it should be put out of it's misery.

Not directly car related. - Nothing new? - Xileno

Sorry I forgot to update thread. One of the editors who was overall responsible for the HJ site has moved on so it may be a case of waiting to appoint someone new. I have not heard anything to suggest the site is moribund.

Not directly car related. - Nothing new? - groaver

Sorry I forgot to update thread. One of the editors who was overall responsible for the HJ site has moved on so it may be a case of waiting to appoint someone new. I have not heard anything to suggest the site is moribund.

It's certainly quiet.

I love that word, "moribund".

It has a lovely feel to it in the mouth.

Didn't Morris have a model called that? ;-)

They should have: Morris Moribund.

Edited by groaver on 04/03/2023 at 16:05