Fisker Ocean - Oli rag

Just walked my dog past the ex Land Rover, ex Cazoo showroom here in Newport Pagnell. In the last month or so it has changed to a Fisker dealership and seems to have around 17 of their Ocean suv models for sale, not sure if they make any other models?

They are a good looking medium sized EV, although medium sized these days seems huge and there was no shortage of people looking around in there. Just googled and the price is £36K upwards, which again these days is seen as fairly reasonable. Anyone tried one?

Fisker Ocean - Palcouk

Seemingly no HJ Review

Fisker Ocean - Dave N
Fiskers ’financials’ are not looking good, and looking worse each day.
Fisker Ocean - JonestHon
Fiskers ’financials’ are not looking good, and looking worse each day.

Yes, grab them before Fisker becomes a Tucker.

youtu.be/MeGyqPqWmi4?si=WPIHrshkqd2acWzI

Edited by JonestHon on 20/01/2024 at 18:15

Fisker Ocean - Wee Willie Winkie

I've got a test drive booked a week today, at their pop up in Solihull. Looking forward to it. I understand their financial position isn't that good at the moment, but they've just launched in multiple countries so hopefully they'll be getting some revenue in.

Fisker Ocean - hojojo

There's a lot of buzz about potential bankruptcy www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/197879/fisker---fi...n

Fisker Ocean - Stackman II

Oddly enough, yesterday our over-the-road neighbour had a visitor driving a Fisker Karma.

Good looking car, last time I saw one was in Paris in 2018.

Definitly scored a '9' on my notional scale of interesting cars spotted.

Fisker Ocean - Oli rag

Well that didn’t last long!

Just walked past the showroom again here in Newport Pagnell and it’s been cleared out. No vehicles or staff on site now.

I guess if anyone has bought one of them in the past few months, they are now on their own seen as the company has gone belly up.

Fisker Ocean - RickyBoy

I live close to MK Village and drive past that site on my way to Bedford from time to time.

The turnover of 'dealers' based at Tickford roundabout has been frequent to say the least in recent years.

Previously Cazoo (Automotive Investment), Lancaster Land Rover, Imperial Cars, etc., etc.!

Doubtless another fly-by-night outfit will be 'launching' there in the coming weeks?...

Fisker Ocean - Oli rag

I live close to MK Village and drive past that site on my way to Bedford from time to time.

The turnover of 'dealers' based at Tickford roundabout has been frequent to say the least in recent years.

Previously Cazoo (Automotive Investment), Lancaster Land Rover, Imperial Cars, etc., etc.!

Doubtless another fly-by-night outfit will be 'launching' there in the coming weeks?...

I think it was a better.. more visible site for Land Rover than their current set up in Northfield.

Location wise, with all the passing cars, I do think it’s a good place for a car showroom, although I’m not sure if it will get another dealership there.

Bit too big for a fast food joint etc..

Fisker Ocean - bathtub tom

I noticed they'd gone the other day as I was heading to Bedford. Is the white van still in the lay-by just up the dual carriageway, facing the wrong way?

Fisker Ocean - RickyBoy

It was last Friday! :-)

Fisker Ocean - Adampr

One of our local former car dealers is now a charity shop. It works wonderfully - you drop stuff off at service and buy stuff in sales. No undrinkable coffee machine anymore sadly.

Fisker Ocean - Wee Willie Winkie
They haven’t gone belly up just yet, but it doesn’t look like it’ll be too long. Existing technical and service support in the UK has been reduced to minimal levels. You can still buy a brand new Ocean, at massively reduced prices, on the understanding there may not be any warranty or support if things do go south.

I understand Fisker has massively reduced its workforce in the US, too.

Such a shame, as I loved the car when I test drove it and would definitely have had one on order had things not gone so wrong for them.