Outbrain - bathtub tom

What's this logo that's cropped up at the bottom. I've only just noticed it, have I been asleep?

Outbrain - Xileno

No idea!

Outbrain - Engineer Andy

Some 'ad / web reccommendation platform' according to wiki. I presume that means it's something that uses tracking / cookies to place ads tailored to the user's browsing habits and the website they are on.

Outbrain - Bolt

Some 'ad / web reccommendation platform' according to wiki. I presume that means it's something that uses tracking / cookies to place ads tailored to the user's browsing habits and the website they are on.

Like most sites now who ask your permission to use specific cookie types on your browser, they give you a choice though most would say no to all but adds are random then rather than to your liking or interest....?

Outbrain - Andrew-T

<< Like most sites now who ask your permission to use specific cookie types on your browser, they give you a choice though most would say no to all but adds are random then rather than to your liking or interest....? >>

You could do as I do - set your browser to delete cookies whenever you exit.

Outbrain - Brit_in_Germany

They have been referred to at the bottom of the home page for a considerable time now.